Visitor's Terms and Conditions
Each visitor who participates in the Virtual Exhibition, acknowledges and agrees:
- that any and all personal data submitted to the Organiser may be collected, used and/or disclosed to the Organiser and its related corporations (collectively, the "SPH Group") for various purposes, including to communicate with visitors for purposes related to the Virtual Event and for such other purposes in relation to which the visitor has otherwise provided the SPH Group with consent;
- that the SPH Group may collect, use, disclose personal data provided by visitors, and any photographs, audio-video or other recordings of the Virtual Event, in its original or edited format, for publicity and/or use in advertisements across all media, including, without limitation, in SPH Group's publications, presentations, promotional materials on their websites, in its original or edited format, and whether to promote the Virtual Event or otherwise, without further notification, remuneration or compensation;
- that the Organiser shall not be held liable or responsible for any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of, or reliance on, any content, goods or services available on or through the Virtual Exhibition platform or any website or other resource referenced therein;
- to irrevocably indemnify and hold the Organiser and its agents, servants, officers and employees harmless against all and any damages, losses and/or claims of any third party, if so caused by any act of the visitor during the Virtual Exhibition; and
- that the Organiser may, in its sole and absolute discretion and without liability, refuse admission to, or eject from the Virtual Exhibition, any person fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions or who in its sole opinion represents a security risk, danger, nuisance or annoyance to other visitors or the safe or smooth running of the Virtual Exhibition.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Terms and Conditions, nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude, restrict or limit either party's liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
In registering for the Virtual Exhibition, relevant details may be incorporated into a participants list for the benefit of all visitors. These details may also be disclosed to the Organiser's related companies and parties directly related to the event. The Organiser may use these details to inform current participants of the Virtual Exhibition as to any changes or provide additional information or updates to the Virtual Exhibition or future conferences via email or post. Registered visitors should indicate to us if they do not wish to have their personal information included in the participant list or distribution list for future events.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.
The Organiser shall not be liable for losses, damages, costs, expenses, claims or proceedings arising from any delay or default in holding the Virtual Exhibition if such delay or default is caused by conditions beyond our control such as fire, pandemics, terrorism, acts of God, government and political interruptions. In such an event, we shall not be obliged to proceed with the Virtual Exhibition and no reimbursement shall be given to the visitors in the event of any cancellation or rescheduling of the event dates.