1. How do I register as a Buyer for the exhibition?
On or before 13 July 2020 - You may register online via our Visitor Registration Form and collect your badge by scanning your Visitor Registration Code (sent to your registered email address) at the Badge Printing Kiosks on-site.
After the pre-registration period and on show days (13 - 17 July 2020) - Please register online via our Visitor Registration Form and proceed to scan your Visitor Registration Code at the Badge Printing Kiosks on-site.
2. Am I eligible to attend?
PP+S is open to Trade and Corporate Visitors.
3. Where is the show located?
The show is located at Marina Bay Sands, Sands Expo and Convention Centre Level 1, Exhibition Hall C. The exact address of the venue is 10 Bayfront Avenue, Singapore 018956.
4. What are the show hours?
15 July, Wednesday 11.00am - 7.00pm
16 July, Thursday 11.00am - 7.00pm
17 July, Friday 11.00am - 6.30pm
1. How do I register as a Visitor for the exhibition?
On or before 13 July 2020, 9am - You may register online via our Trade Visitor Registration Form. During show days (15 - 17 July 2020) - Please proceed to the on-site Visitor Registration Counter together with your business card to obtain a Visitor badge.
2. Do I have to pay an entrance fee to attend the exhibition?
Attendance to PP+S is complimentary for Trade and Corporate Visitors. Please note that General Public and minors below the age of 16, whether accompanied or not, are not permitted entry.
3. I did not receive any pre-registration confirmation email. How do I check the status of my registration? / I lost my pre-registration code. Can you re-send it to me?
You may visit our homepage: www.PrintPackSign.com
Once pre-registration is open, on the homepage, under "Retrieve Registration Code", enter your registered email address.
Upon submitting the email address, a prompt with "Registration code sent. Please check your email account." will be shown. The confirmation email will be re-sent with immediate effect. Kindly check the junk / spam folders in email account if otherwise.
Should a prompt with "You have entered an invalid email address" appear, this indicates that registration with the email address entered was not successful / has not been registered. Kindly register your visit online via our Trade Visitor Registration Form.
4. Can I register for my colleagues (under the same email)?
Each email will be tagged to one Visitor only.
5. I have already registered last year; can you do it on my behalf?
All Visitors (repeat and/ or new) are required to register for the show.
6. I have already pre-registered, but I can no longer attend the show due to unforeseen circumstances. Can I give my code to my colleague?
Each code is assigned to each individual Visitor. All Visitors are required to register for the show.
7. When will I receive my visitor badge?
You may collect your Buyer badge by scanning your Visitor Registration Code at the Badge Printing Kiosks on-site.
8. Is the badge valid for all three days of the show?
Yes. All Visitors must wear the event badge to enter the exhibition hall.
9. I do not have a business card. Will I still be able to attend the show?
Every Trade and Corporate Visitor is welcome to visit PP+S, subject to admission guidelines. Click here to view our visitor terms and conditions.
10. Is there a dress code to enter the exhibition?
All visitors are requested to be in business shirts or collared t-shirts, paired with appropriate long pants. Jackets are not necessary. Dresses, skirts or trousers are recommended for ladies. Kindly be advised that singlets, shorts, bermudas, sandals and slippers are not permitted in the exhibition. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to those deemed inappropriately dressed.
11. I want to receive event updates. How do I go about doing so?
You can receive event updates by filling in your details and email address here.
1. Who are the exhibitors?
Kindly access the Online Exhibitor Directory to view exhibitors' products & services.
2. Is there free Wi-Fi access?
Free Wi-Fi is available in Marina Bay Sands Convention Centre. Simply log onto MICE HOTSPOTS and accept the Wireless Access Acceptance Use Policy terms.
3. Are there any phone charging kiosks or lockers?
No, these facilities are not available in the exhibition hall.
4. Is there food provided at the show?
A café is situated in the exhibition hall, where food and beverages are available for purchase.
1. Are there any discounted rates for hotel rooms?
Yes. We partner with official hotels for the period of PP+S. Click here for details