08 Jun 2017
Best Uses for Floor Graphics
There are many different uses of floor graphics. One of the most used ways would arguably be wayfinding.
Some industries that make use of wayfinding/ directional floor graphics:
- Grocery stores
- Entertainment facilities/venues (i.e. zoos, museums, amusement parks, etc.)
- Hospitals and other health care facilities
- Give the store its unique identity
- Civic institutions
- Shopping malls
- Motels, resorts and hotels
Other uses of floor graphics would be:
- Increasing social media interactions
- Organising stockroom
- Driving foot traffic (wayfinding / directional)
- Increasing brand awareness
- Decorations at special occasions
- Promoting online business
- Raising awareness of sales
- Giving a 3D perspective
Why make use of floor graphics?
- They are creative, novel, and fun. Floor graphics are uncommon, which contributes to their novelty and effectiveness.
- The floor space that is being used has already been paid for. You need not spend additional money to get an advertising space.
- There are a lot of people looking down, which puts the floor graphics directly in their line of sight.
- Floor graphics are flexible, inexpensive, and simple to implement. They are cheap enough to use for a short period and at the same time heavy duty enough to also be used for a longer period of time.
Return to the main PP+S Blog Page