1. What is PrintPack+Sign (PP+S) all about?
PP+S is the only event in Singapore that brings together all businesses to find solutions for their printing, packaging and signage needs. Bringing together the best in the printing, packaging and signage industries, PP+S a must-attend for anyone involved in the sector!
Complimentary informative on-floor seminars is one of the show’s highlights, where visitors can learn more about practical information on action-oriented solutions they can implement for their business from industry experts and trade professionals.
2. Am I eligible to attend?
PP+S is open to Trade and Corporate Visitors.
3. Where is the show located?
The show is located at Marina Bay Sands, Sands Expo and Convention Centre Level 1, Exhibition Hall B & C. The exact address of the venue is 10 Bayfront Avenue, Singapore 018956.
4. What are the show hours?
18th July, Wednesday 11.00am – 7.00pm
19th July, Thursday 11.00am – 7.00pm
20th July, Friday 11.00am – 6.30pm
1. How do I register as a Visitor for the exhibition?
On or before 16 July 2018, 9am – You may register online via our Trade Visitor Registration Form. During show days (18 – 20 July 2018) – Please proceed to the on-site Visitor Registration Counter together with your business card to obtain a Visitor badge.
2. Do I have to pay an entrance fee to attend the exhibition?
Attendance to PP+S is complimentary for Trade and Corporate Visitors. Please note that General Public and minors below the age of 16, whether accompanied or not, are not permitted entry.
3. I did not receive any pre-registration confirmation email. How do I check the status of my registration? / I lost my pre-registration code. Can you re-send it to me?
You may visit our homepage: www.PrintPackSign.com
Once pre-registration is open, on the left-hand side of the homepage, under “Retrieve Registration Code”, enter your registered email address. Upon submitting the email address, a prompt with “Registration code sent. Please check your email account.” will be shown. The confirmation email will be re-sent with immediate effect. Kindly check the junk / spam folders in email account if otherwise.
Should a prompt with “You have entered an invalid email address” appear, this indicates that registration with the email address entered was not successful / has not been registered. Kindly register your visit online via our Trade Visitor Registration Form before 16 July 2018, 9am.
4. Can I register for my colleagues (under the same email)?
Each email will be tagged to one Visitor only.
5. I have already registered last year; can you do it on my behalf?
All Visitors (repeat and/ or new) are required to register for the show.
6. I have already pre-registered, but I can no longer attend the show due to unforeseen circumstances. Can I give my code to my colleague?
Each code is assigned to each individual Visitor. All Visitors are required to register for the show.
7. When will I receive my visitor badge?
You may collect your Visitor badge upon presenting your visitor pre-registration code or via on-site registration at the show.
8. Is the badge valid for all three days of the show?
Yes. All Visitors must wear the event badge to enter the exhibition hall.
9. I do not have a business card. Will I still be able to attend the show?
Every Trade and Corporate Visitor is welcome to visit PP+S, subject to admission guidelines. Click here to view our visitor terms and conditions.
10. Is there a dress code to enter the exhibition?
All visitors are requested to be in business shirts or collared t-shirts, paired with appropriate long pants. Jackets are not necessary. Dresses, skirts or trousers are recommended for ladies. Kindly be advised that singlets, shorts, bermudas, sandals and slippers are not permitted in the exhibition. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to those deemed inappropriately dressed.
11. I want to receive event updates. How do I go about doing so?
You can receive event updates by filling in your details and email address here.
1. Who are the exhibitors?
Kindly visit www.facebook.com/PrintPackSign, to view the exhibitor highlights. There will be periodic updates.
2. Is there free Wi-Fi access?
Free Wi-Fi is available in Marina Bay Sands Convention Centre. Simply log onto MICE HOTSPOTS and accept the Wireless Access Acceptance Use Policy terms.
3. Are there any phone charging kiosks or lockers?
No, these facilities are not available in the exhibition hall.
4. Is there food provided at the show?
A café is situated in the exhibition hall, where food and beverages are available for purchase.
Travel & Accommodation
1. Are there any discounted rates for hotel rooms?
Yes. We have partnered with 4 official hotels for the period of PP+S. Click here to view more.